Selasa, 21 Mei 2013

HELL♥ KITTY

I'm not childish, I'm just in love (too much) with this character. Let me introduce my Hello Kitty stuffs to you:




1. Crystal lamp from my besties (Monik, Mia, Ana, Ica) at my 21st birthday. It has red-blue light inside by the way
2. Pencil sharpener, it was given by Mia
3. Propeller
4. Blanket from my boyfie, I can hug him every night, I wish, haha
5. Half of stuffs that always adorn my car dashboard
6. Wet tissue for my daily activities
7. HK head soap. I will not use this even there is no soap in my bathroom :p
8. Pen with six ink colors
9. Drink bottle
10. HK head gold ring, given from my mom
11. Purse/hand phones+cards holder
12. Melody fur slipper, she is HK's friend :D
13. Glass with rubber holder
14. Headphone
15. Plastic bag

My favorite stuffs are HK head gold ring given from my mom and blanket from my boyfie, it makes my night warm every night, hehe.
 
Cute Hello Kitty 13