Rabu, 18 Desember 2013

Winda Lupita

Hello again blog, today is kind of jobless, so when i think something and want to express, i will come to you.. 

This time i want to talk about Winda. I forget exactly how long we built this friendship. Yap, she is my all-the-time friend. Although she is weird, but she have something that can boost my mood up, can give good way out when i have a problem. We also can be crazy when we are together, yes, we have ever met twice.
She is so kind, she always gives me strengths. I can talk to her about anything i can't talk to other people. We are like already knew each other for years, although we made this friendship less than 2 years.

***

Relate to my current problem, she is the first person i told to. I can't tell to anybody else, include my old bestfriends. And until now, she still boost my mood up, she is so care to me, more than i expected. 
The tears fall when i read her blog about me. I don't know how many times she makes me stronger. So, with my pleasure, i want to thankyou to her. If you can't lend me your shoulder to cry on because we are separated so far, just be there whenever i need you.. :)
 
Cute Hello Kitty 13