Rabu, 18 Desember 2013

I'm broken..

Hey blog, i just can not find another friend to talk to. Only you the place where i will tell anything, where no one can read this (i hope).

I've ever read sentence like this, "you didn't just hurt me, you completely destroyed me". Yes, he did. He broke my heart into pieces. He did something i've never imagine before. Why you so immoral? Did i make mistake to you? Why you give me all these sh*t feelings?

But my tears are so priceless right now, i won't cry for something unimportant, even you're important before i know about this. My strength came up from your family, they're so kind, that is why i will forgive you maybe. Stupid? Indeed. I just don't want to change my dream, through this life and reach our dream together, do you remember about that?

I'm trying to be better for everything now, either about my Magister Program or cooking (like what you want). So please, just follow our path we have made before, then make our dream become real..
 
Cute Hello Kitty 13